[Current Outage] Google API Outage + QuickFix

Status
Not open for further replies.

turner123

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
well mine was completely screwed up from previous posts in this thread, iv had to re install the hetzner server and now everything is mounted as should be..

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Zero fails ;)

Screenshot_20190516-224003_Chrome.jpg

eltonzz

Blitz 3rd Class
i'm spinning here, i've rebuilt the whole server and i'm still getting "Error code: s1001 (Network) " yet the server is scanning the library fine and adding the media but won't play anything.
Help please

Last edited:

eltonzz

Blitz 3rd Class
i'm spinning here, i've rebuilt the whole server and i'm still getting "Error code: s1001 (Network) " yet the server is scanning the library fine and adding the media but won't play anything.
Help please
when i do a mergefs i get the below
mergerfs
fuse: missing mountpoint parameter

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Help please

error 1001 is displayed if the server returns a bad HTTP Status response to a request. Server logs would be needed to look for clues as to why - normally what would be required

time of error.
what was being played
server logs with debug logging enabled
https://support.plex.tv/articles/201643703-reporting-issues-with-plex-media-server/ 102
https://support.plex.tv/articles/200250417-plex-media-server-log-files/ 92

It is possible that there was an interrupted scan / analysis and left the media partially analyzed. Scheduled hosekeeping tasks may correct such errors but these are not run every day

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
when i do a mergefs i get the below
mergerfs
fuse: missing mountpoint parameter
mergerfs fail us correct.

Simple ..

We use mergerfs inside of an script .
Not as hole command

sudo service pgunion status ;)

Last edited:

aridhol

Blitz 3rd Class
I am getting the same error redeploying pgblitz
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "elapsed": 15, "msg": "Timeout when waiting for file /mnt/unionfs/plexguide"}

Also I get this when trying pgunion status

sudo: pgunion: command not found

Fresh install of 8.6.3 and was working yesterday.
Only change I made was a reboot and change to cloudflare settings in traefik.

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
I am getting the same error redeploying pgblitz
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "elapsed": 15, "msg": "Timeout when waiting for file /mnt/unionfs/plexguide"}

Also I get this when trying pgunion status

sudo: pgunion: command not found

Fresh install of 8.6.3 and was working yesterday.
Only change I made was a reboot and change to cloudflare settings in traefik.

sudo service pgunion status

Not pgunion status

kingelk

Blitz 2nd Class
Im trying to set up a new install on a new server with Netcup. When trying to mount transport TDrive Label the URL the installer provides is invalid when i paste into google - it throws a 401 error. See pic - any ideas? I have done this many times and know how to copy and paste links so its not user error.

bloodray

Blitz 3rd Class
Im trying to set up a new install on a new server with Netcup. When trying to mount transport TDrive Label the URL the installer provides is invalid when i paste into google - it throws a 401 error. See pic - any ideas? I have done this many times and know how to copy and paste links so its not user error.

View attachment 3418
OAuth Client was not found error points to OAuth credentials. Are you sure that you have set these up correctly on the gsuite account you are meant to be using and have provided correct client and secret id? I have had an instance where the personal google account was logged on api and that could have thrown an error if I used credentials from that one.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
OAuth Client was not found error points to OAuth credentials. Are you sure that you have set these up correctly on the gsuite account you are meant to be using and have provided correct client and secret id? I have had an instance where the personal google account was logged on api and that could have thrown an error if I used credentials from that one.
Yep did that before

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Alright guys, good run and closed. Ironcially it's what I toldmost people, give it 2 to 4 days. Don't be surprised when we see this again in 4-6 months!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Development Donations

Trending