What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

[Current Outage] Google API Outage + QuickFix

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanKan

Blitz 3rd Class
I am seeing the same thing for anything that is hosted outside of the US. This is filtered to the last hour.

Out side the US

State Side

Splnut

Blitz 3rd Class
As of 1:22pm (EST), my errors dropped to 0. Even with the user agent change, I was seeing around 40% error rate.

turner123

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
i have this in stdrive and sgdrive

2019/05/16 18:49:01 Fatal error: invalid argument "2mm" for "--dir-cache-time" flag: time: unknown unit mm in duration 2mm

hawkinzzz

Blitz 2nd Class
i have this in stdrive and sgdrive

2019/05/16 18:49:01 Fatal error: invalid argument "2mm" for "--dir-cache-time" flag: time: unknown unit mm in duration 2mm
Look previously in the thread. You need to manually change the units back to default but without the letters. For example instead of "2m" change it to "2" an so forth. Check back in this thread and other talk about it in more detail. Once you fox that it should deploy fine

mondychan

Blitz 3rd Class
drive.files.list completely dissapeared for me just a while ago too, this is about the time 24 hous ago i started fiddling with the settings, maybe something between my server and google took a while to sort itself out, but now it seems to be 0 errors

KanKan

Blitz 3rd Class
After updating my User Agent to "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.77 Safari/537.36" everything seems to be good.

titooo7

Blitz Sergeant
My errors are gone know too all of the suddden (I'm still using the user agent but before I still had error with the user agent)

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Status
Not open for further replies.