[Current Outage] Google API Outage + QuickFix

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Status
Not open for further replies.

titooo7

Blitz Sergeant
I upgraded to 8.6.3, re-deployed PGBlitz and now I don't have more 429 errors in the log and the stream is fast again.

However I still have many Errors by API method in the console cloud graph.

It looks like I'm not the only one..so if someone knows a fix please let me know

• Wow
Reactions: Admin9705

Nigel

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
Donor
I upgraded to 8.6.3, re-deployed PGBlitz and now I don't have more 429 errors in the log and the stream is fast again.

It looks like I'm not the only one..so if someone knows a fix please let me know
We can't fix that. Has to do with Rclone. Errors will disseapear when Google fixex their things.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager

Read over the past comments. You'll see what people did

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Reactions: H1f0x

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager

Screenshot_20190516-061044_Brave.jpg

This is what I have

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
View attachment 3404

My results.

And by the way guys I am loving catching up and reading everyone's responses. Great community effort which is EXACTLY what the forum is for! Keep it up!
Ya my prior vision. Things get lost in discord or u get tired of typing it over and over.

weasel

Blitz 3rd Class
It was just 3 days ago I did not even know how to get things going. But thanks to this error in the last 24 hours I kind of know the layout of PG options etc so well now :) In a way this 'outage' helped me understand PG better.

BIG Thanks everyone. I still have errors but at least I can stream and upload :)

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
If update failes for PGVault

Bash:
cd /opt/plexguide/menu/functions/ && mv pgvault.func  pgvault.func.old  && wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PGBlitz/PGBlitz.com/v8.6base/menu/functions/pgvault.func && chmod -R 775 /opt/plexguide/menu/functions/

hawkinzzz

Blitz 3rd Class
With the fix last night my api errors went down to about 7% and everything was working fine but this morning they are at about 50-60%. Managed to stream an episode of something ok but now it keeps stopping saying the connection isn't fast enough. Not able to watch a full episode. Will try mounting again to see if that sorts the issue

astroshare

Blitz Sergeant
Donor
My errors went down significantly by creating a new set of credentials, but they are still there. This is as of the last hour:

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

astroshare

Blitz Sergeant
Donor
If update failes for PGVault

Bash:
cd /opt/plexguide/menu/functions/ && mv pgvault.func  pgvault.func.old  && wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PGBlitz/PGBlitz.com/v8.6base/menu/functions/pgvault.func && chmod -R 775 /opt/plexguide/menu/functions/
No errors, however, the upload to Gdrive never ends... My plex backup file is 3G, however it keeps adding up to the size and uploading....

eltonzz

Blitz 3rd Class
Hey, i was just watching Plex fine until 20 minutes ago and it broke again.
I tested on both servers and it seems that the issue is back. Can anyone confirm?

jbossie

Blitz Noob
Hey, i was just watching Plex fine until 20 minutes ago and it broke again.
I tested on both servers and it seems that the issue is back. Can anyone confirm?
I just tested my server and was able to play an episode. I'm at work so I couldn't watch for more than a few seconds but it seemed to start quickly and play back smoothly for that short period of time. Looking at Google API stats, I'm still sitting around the 25% error rate range for drive.files.list, but this is way down from yesterday and is the only thing giving me errors at the moment. No noticeable changes on my side in the last hour or two.

Reactions: eltonzz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Development Donations

Trending