What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Created WordPress and MySQL containers

hawk2g

After watching the PG youtube vid about making your own containers, I decided to give it a go. I really wanted my PG server to host a web page so I went with WordPress. WordPress also needed a DB, so I did one for MySQL as well.

I'll attach a zip file which includes the yml files for the 2, 2x sh files that ask for a username and password to create and a edited version of pgbox.sh so it can allow these questions before installing the containers.

I don't know if pgbox.sh has changed since 7.2.4, but you can upload the other 4 files (since they don't exist in any PG version) and safely add the following code at /opt/plexguide/menu/pgbox/pgbox.sh

This for permissions
chmod -R 755 /opt/plexguide/menu
Code:
elif [ "$p" == "mysql" ]; then bash /opt/plexguide/menu/mysql/mysql.sh;
elif [ "$p" == "wordpress" ]; then bash /opt/plexguide/menu/wordpress/wordpress.sh;
paste it between
Code:
if [ "$p" == "plex" ]; then bash /opt/plexguide/menu/plex/plex.sh;
elif [ "$p" == "nzbthrottle" ]; then nzbt; fi
so it looks like this
Code:
if [ "$p" == "plex" ]; then bash /opt/plexguide/menu/plex/plex.sh;
elif [ "$p" == "mysql" ]; then bash /opt/plexguide/menu/mysql/mysql.sh;
elif [ "$p" == "wordpress" ]; then bash /opt/plexguide/menu/wordpress/wordpress.sh;
elif [ "$p" == "nzbthrottle" ]; then nzbt; fi
The only problem I am having is that WordPress doesn't show up in the TLD for Traefik or App Removal section, while MySQL does. I know very little programming and all of this was made by looking at existing files and replacing bits and pieces, so maybe someone with more knowledge may spot a rookie mistake that is causing it.

Attachments

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
ya it will be. i had it before, but i know tons more so it properly backups and works with traefik and etc; you could tell the subdomain u want generate, select the ports and deploy with traefik. even set to your top level domain. wiht multiple verisons running.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.