What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Confused on GCE Feeder Setup

AdamB15

I have an existing Plexguide setup running on my home server with a gdrive and tdrive for all my movies and tv shows and I've recently switched to PGBlitz. I'm setting up a GCE Feeder and I'm confused on a few things:

1. Am I supposed to setup a new project or use my existing project that is already setup for my Plexguide running on my home server?
2. Do I create new service account keys for TDrive for PGBlitz or do I use the existing ones I have setup already?
3. I want all the downloads to go to my existing TDrive that is used by my home server Plexguide setup, how do I accomplish that?

UncleBuck

Staff
Yes, use the existing project

I recommend using new keys. If you use the same keys and exhaust the 750GB daily limit on one or more keys then your current setup won't be able to upload and vise versa. Using different keys will ensure both setups can upload up to their limits.

With the exception of the keys keep everything else the same. Both setups will upload to the same team project subfolders.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.