Project Manager
Sponsor
Donor
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Captain Marvel (2019)

Tagline: Higher. Further. Faster.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Ryan Fleck, Anna Boden

Cast: Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, Ben Mendelsohn, Djimon Hounsou, Lee Pace, Lashana Lynch, Gemma Chan, Annette Bening, Clark Gregg, Jude Law, Mckenna Grace, Kenneth Mitchell, Colin Ford, Algenis Perez Soto, Rune Temte, Robert Kazinsky, Raul Torres, Ana Ayora, Adam Hart, Pete Ploszek, Clayton Chitty, Gastón Dalmau, Mel Powell, Connor Ryan, Damon O'Daniel, DJ Jenkins, DaJuan Rippy, Danny Wendt, Rayniel Rufino, Chuku Modu

Release: 2019-03-06

Plot: The story follows Carol Danvers as she becomes one of the universe’s most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races. Set in the 1990s, Captain Marvel is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Staff
I am actually looking forward to this. The logo in the pre credit scene on Fury's communicator gave it away. So she's gonna tie in with The Avengers at some point.

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Staff
Never played it.

pro_engineer

Blitz 1st Class
Staff
Backer
Donor
Just out of the cinema. I was not disappointed.

Reactions: Sky952

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
i just ordered dbox tickets. seeing tonight. it's got the moving seats and everything.

Reactions: MrDoob

pro_engineer

Blitz 1st Class
Staff
Backer
Donor
Never heard of DBOX till now. looks epic

Universe

Blitz 3rd Class
watched it today but i dont think its my kind of movie. nothing against female superheros as i loved wonder woman but captain marvel lacks a superhero movie feel.

• Love
Reactions: Admin9705

indochild

Blitz 2nd Class
I really enjoyed this movie, found the beginning part to be kinda slow but when it ramped up, it really ramped up.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Haven't seen yet, but assume they have to build up her back story.

indochild

Blitz 2nd Class
I’m curious about what you’ll think

• Money

losjax

Blitz 3rd Class
Donor
I really liked it too. Not the best MCU movie, but certainly not a bad one. I really don't understand some of the negative flack it's getting.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
i think it has to do with people not being open-minded. when i watch a movie, i'm like jelly and just take it for what it is. another thing is i don't read anything about it; plots; don't watch trailers and etc.

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Staff
I'm gonna go watch it tonight. Late night screening. Create some atmosphere up in the house haha. I'm very curious.

• Haha

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
take @MrDoob with you. he always buys the snacks :D

• Haha
Reactions: SirTranceALoT

MrDoob

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Sponsor
Donor
Last edited:

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Staff
We've got wanted posters in all our theaters. He won't even have the chance to buy snacks haha.

Last edited:
  • Roast

SirTranceALoT

Blitz Legioner
Staff
End verdict, I loved it. It was hella funny and refreshing. I think it was so nice they did a little in loving memory of Stan Lee thing at the beginning. I'm gonna miss his Cameos. As @pro_engineer said, not too long till end gima so totally ready for that now. This is so gonna be an awesome Marvel year. With the new Spider-man on it's way and new X-men movie. Thinnk that one is gonna be surprisingly good too. I'm not a huge fan of the x-men movies. Rather stick to the MCU side but am looking forward to this one.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Blitz Developer Donations

Trending