What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Blitz has suddenly stopped uploading

diskkonnected

Hey guys, So today for some unknown reason my system has stopped uploading files with blitz. i'm currently on 8.1.3. Have not made any changes, it was working this morning then stopped loading episodes this afternoon. Everything appears to be stuck in my Move folder. I have redeployed, removed and added new keys, even created new Oauth creds to cover all the bases. The log shows its checking but not finding anything. Any ideas? I have even removed plexguide wiped all the folders, reinstalled and tried again... totally at a loss.

Utilizing: gdsa07
2019/01/15 01:47:44 INFO : Starting bandwidth limiter at 1000MBytes/s
2019/01/15 01:47:44 INFO : Starting HTTP transaction limiter: max 12 transactions/s with burst 1
2019/01/15 01:47:44 INFO :
Transferred: 0 / 0 Bytes, -, 0 Bytes/s, ETA -
Errors: 0
Checks: 0 / 0, -
Transferred: 0 / 0, -
Elapsed time: 5s

Simpleton

Donor
I have been seeing the same for quite some time (at least the last 4-5 releases).

When you type "sudo systemctl status pgblitz" do you see any errors in the last 4-5 lines?

Simpleton

Donor
Come to think of it. You said you did a clean install? Try checking permissions and ownership of /mnt/pgblitz/upload and /mnt/move plus subdirectories.

diskkonnected

Simpleton, you are my hero. I didnt even think to check the pgblitz upload folder. I fixed the perms and it started to upload right away. You my friend get a virtual cookie!. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.