mackattack57

Blitz 3rd Class
Original poster
PG Version
Mount Type
Blitz Encrypted
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
During the google outage, I had a bunch of downloads running to fill my back catalog. After I got PGBlitz up and running, those files are not organized by Radarr and Sonarr but I cannot find them either to organize them myself. Where should I look and how?

I use ruTorrent for downloading. When I use ls under /mnt/downloads/rutorrent, I see the directories. How can I get Blitz to move them to their folders? I tried tagging them with Radarr again but that didn't seem to work.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

hooper

Blitz Legioner
Staff
Donor
During the google outage, I had a bunch of downloads running to fill my back catalog. After I got PGBlitz up and running, those files are not organized by Radarr and Sonarr but I cannot find them either to organize them myself. Where should I look and how?

I use ruTorrent for downloading. When I use ls under /mnt/downloads/rutorrent, I see the directories. How can I get Blitz to move them to their folders? I tried tagging them with Radarr again but that didn't seem to work.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
look in /mnt/move, /mnt/downloads, /mnt/incomplete

if you can't find them, then just re-download

mackattack57

Blitz 3rd Class
Original poster
so I have most of these files in /mnt/downloads/rutorrent but they are just sitting there instead of getting moved to my /mnt/gdrive/Videos/TV Shows

what is the best command for copying this large group of files? I tried cp -R but nothing ever moved. Thank you

astroshare

Blitz Sergeant
Donor
In radarr or sonarr go to "wanted" then "Manual Import" and specify the folder. It should then find the files and move them to it's proper folder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.