Best of Both worlds (partially solved :) )

sconnery

Blitz 1st Class
Original poster
Donor
I am building a pg server in azure with gsuite storage, I have plex working and am uploading 15tb of data (taking weeks)
I also have a qnap nas at home I have setup mysellf (manual setup)
Simmilar to my pg setup
Except I run couch potato and cannot find that in plex guide
any tips would be great just because i love adding moving from imdb automatically.
alternativly is there a way to duplicate my request list from my home ombi to my cloud ombi?

• Money
Reactions: Admin9705

Somedude

Blitz 1st Class
Staff
Most people use radarr. You can direct add lists from traktarr on it. Radarr is basically sonarr for movies, and typically works better and is better supported minus a few specific couchpotato features.

The only way I think of to sync ombi would be to sync its database somehow. Why do you want two instances of ombi?

sconnery

Blitz 1st Class
Original poster
Donor
long story short
I want home instance to match my cloud instance
same movies be marked as watched etc?
and radarr is annyoing imo I prefer CP . but I like sonarr , Just find radarr slow

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

sconnery

Blitz 1st Class
Original poster
Donor
thank you , I found out you can sync your couchpotato watch list with radarr so that solves the radarr issue and sonarr ill just need to add shows as i do at home manaully (less frequent exercise.)

neik

Blitz 2nd Class
That's what I expected, it is quite expensive, at least compared to offers in EU.
I pay for the Netcup RS1000 G8 like 8€ and have 2 dedi. cores (can be maxed out), 320gb SAS (fast enough for Emby + simultanously downloading/extracting) and 40TB bw which hits almost 1gbit.

Anyways, thanks for the info, always looking for better $/performance alternatives to my Netcup box.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.