fzwatchmaker

Blitz 3rd Class
Original poster
PG Version
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
I am running on PGBlitz Version: 8.5.8
Sonarr 2.0.0.5322

Everytime Sonarr makes backup, I get a bad gateway. There are times that previous backup (from plexguide) will not fix the issue. So I always end up with having to restore few weeks back. It's kind of annoying to lose some of your shows in sonarr, although it is still on drive. Also, sonarr will redownload episodes and it is a waste of bandwith and time. This has been an issue for me since 8.5 and I just did not create a thread since I am able to fix it. But now that I have been adding shows regularly, this is no longer fun.

Oh.. the other fun part.. After I restore everything, shows, tags and other settings.. I would go to plexguide and create a manual backup. As soon as that is done, bad gateway again! Then, I would go out and kick my neighbor's cat before I fix it all over again.

Anybody else have this issue?

(just kidding about the cat.)

fzwatchmaker

Blitz 3rd Class
Original poster
I can create backup from Sonarr (nzbdrone_backup_xxx.zip). What can I do with this? This is a much smaller file than the image. Can I upload that file in my server before I restart sonarr?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
I can create backup from Sonarr (nzbdrone_backup_xxx.zip). What can I do with this? This is a much smaller file than the image. Can I upload that file in my server before I restart sonarr?
unzip it and place it /opt/appdata/sonarr but this is all at your own sanity... haha :D

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.