What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Auto Start WordPress

introvertmouse

Hello,

I a running 8.1.5 on a Hetzner Cloud. I have install Traefik with GoDaddy and all is working : ) thank you Admin.

The only thing I am having trouble with is on a server restart, the WordPress container does not auto start. Since I am using this as my TLD for my users, I get a 404 error.

Is there a way to have fix / update pushing to auto start? Or am I missing something? the my sql contrainer does auto start.

thank you in advance, have a good day.

stay warm everyone in the northeast : )

introvertmouse

huh, never seen that issue, but I'll not it for testing. other than that bug, is it working well for you?
Yes. I am having some separate issues with RADARR (havent gottent to SONARR yet). I did a fresh install of 8.1.5 and used PGVault to restore backups from 7.x. Did fresh install, deployed apps, restored and redployed. NZBget seems to be the issues but still looking at now.

* FIXED NZBget SONARR thx for wiki : ) note to others, remove DEST directory if restoring from 7.x.

So all is well I suppose. I did look in portainer. the mysql does have a dropdown that says restart always where the wordpress just says none

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.