What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Ideas Anyone played with Unmanic

Sejrup

Blitz 1st Class
I would also check permissions of your folders. Just did a quick test using above .yml file. You need to adjust path settings according to your setup. For me it looks like this:

Unmanic

In the YML file

- name: 'Setting PG Volumes'
set_fact:
pg_volumes:
- '/opt/appdata/{{pgrole}}:/config'
- '/mnt/downloads/library:/library'
- '/mnt/downloads/tmp/unmanic:/tmp/unmanic'
- '/etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro'

So I make sure that I have the folders below created on my server with the correct permissions set - UID and GID = 1000
/mnt/downloads/library
/mnt/downloads/tmp/unmanic

I then move a file that I want to have converted to /mnt/downloads/library. Unmanic picks up the file and starts to convert according to your settings in Unmanic (disregard that below is two different movies - I forgot to do the screen grab for Fargo)

Conversion of the file takes place in /mnt/downloads/tmp/unmanic where Unmanic creates a temporary folder

When the conversion is done, Unmanic will move the converted file back to the original location

And if successful it will move to the completed task list

35321561989025326.png

Attachments

ch1p2014

Blitz 1st Class
ok thank you for the total complexity of your answer well described.

however i have pointed it to my /mnt/unionfs/tv-gold folder and it converts but only actually converts about 6 files ( confirms in completed tasks and new replaces old )

after converting about 6 in same folder for instance its still showing it converts in web gui but does not replace old file with converted file and nothing in completed tasks.

Reconos

Blitz 3rd Class
Might be a stupid question, but not sure if i understand the full functionality of Unmanic :(

Would it be possible to path the library to lets say ...\tv\kids and then get it to convert all of those files in there, and reupload em? :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Members online