What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Another Hetzner/Cloudflare/Plex help request thread.

Derfla76

PG Version
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
I see these threads popping up on the forums, and tried to piggy back on another one ()before starting this one.

I have setup Cloudflare with a free .tk domain, and updated the nameservers for the .tk domain. Attached is an image of my settings on Cloudflare and my page rules.

1539037684112.png

1539037702884.png
I also have attached a speedtest to my server with Cloudflare setup.
1539037668385.png

I don't think I have all setup properly or am just not seeing the benefit of it.

There was a mention of using a "networking kernel" in a thread I read (but cannot find at the moment), that I am looking for info on. Any links would be great.

At this point any advice would be great. And I will try to be available to respond quickly, so I can benefit from my server.

benjp2k1

Staff
I see these threads popping up on the forums, and tried to piggy back on another one ()before starting this one.

I have setup Cloudflare with a free .tk domain, and updated the nameservers for the .tk domain. Attached is an image of my settings on Cloudflare and my page rules.

View attachment 1941

View attachment 1942
I also have attached a speedtest to my server with Cloudflare setup.
View attachment 1940

I don't think I have all setup properly or am just not seeing the benefit of it.

There was a mention of using a "networking kernel" in a thread I read (but cannot find at the moment), that I am looking for info on. Any links would be great.

At this point any advice would be great. And I will try to be available to respond quickly, so I can benefit from my server.
Ditch the second page rule. The only rule you might want would be to force https. None of those others are necessary. I’m running the same setup.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Development Donations

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors