Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Team,

Version 8.7 (not released yet) focuses on PG Box (Community and Core Apps); including PG Shield’s gathering execution method, and PGBlitz’s multiple detection method. Please comment below if you have any ideas that you would like to see.
Continue reading...

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Domains auto add on Cloudfare :love::love:

As CNAME or DNS -A Record

@ZombieJo ..

As under category

Downloader and .......

core > Downloader > clients

Maybe that's better for installing the apps

But not all user know .. what is what

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Not really a security risk .

The most user have trouble with DNS records settings ..

So we can do it over the API ZONE auto add..

Maybe @ZombieJo can help .
That's a German coder ^^ and top member for PG :D

• Sweat
Reactions: Admin9705

hawk2g

Blitz 2nd Class
Are they added based on their "traefik.frontend.rule" label? I remember my servers would keep updating the portainer subdomain in cloudflare with their IP although none of the servers used that subdomain.

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
ThX for helping boy ;D , thats awesome ,

@ZombieJo

pYTTH

Blitz Legioner
Staff
Slower development, less versions. I'm sorry but i can't and won't keep up.

I'd like to see longer stable periods.
I know we discussed this already and i dont want to hijack the thread

Other input: run pgblitz commands from inside pgblitz, not having to leave the gui if just working on 1 window/terminal...

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Slower development, less versions. I'm sorry but i can't and won't keep up.
I'd like to see longer stable periods.
yaa .. the version 8.5.8 is realy long now stable ,
but each V8.XX number is for edit one part of PG .. not all in one part

Other input: run pgblitz commands from inside pgblitz, not having to leave the gui if just working on 1 window/terminal...
you mean a terminal in the PGUI site ?

Reactions: hoth12

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
i look into this part .
maybe we can do it . in the next time

/ add to TO-DO list

so first thing ..
no user exist

so we cant use the GDrive as folder for Space

why -> /opt/appdata/nextcloud/data/ USERNAME /files /*

so we must create a base user direct over the installer but you cant never edit this one

what we can do is maybe possible .. ( maybe !!! ) the folder for nexcloud direct in /unionfs placed !!!

but the API limit is the problem then

to many request and the 403 Error is coming

Last edited:

CyborgPirate

Blitz 1st Class
Ooh another thing. Can we build a wrapper around YouTube DL so that we can easily automate it from pgblitz?
I'm thinking a menu like this:
1. Download a YouTube link to MP4/VP9
2. Download a YouTube link to MP3/FLAC
3. Add a playlist or channel to be monitored for new content (and download said content when available)
z. Exit

What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: helloalphahere

ryanjohnson

Blitz 3rd Class
I believe there is a container called alltube that does this, however it's my understanding that YouTube doesn't support lossless audio so FLAC download is pretty useless.

plex_noob

Blitz Legioner
Staff
Donor
What about being able to change the name and the location of the core pgblitz folders on Google drive. Being able to put movies and tv in a subfolder would be great. And maybe also rely only on the tdrive for these 3 folders. Currently, all my movies and series are on my tdrive but I still have 2 empty folders on my gdrive. I could remove the gdrive from rclone config but I prefer keeping my install standard to ease the upgrade process.

plex_noob

Blitz Legioner
Staff
Donor
This is something I wasn't aware of. Where do you specify this? I don't remember a menu entry where you can specify this. Thanks for your reply. Anyway, there is still no way to specify to exclusively use the tdrive or am I also missing this part.

timekills

Blitz Samurai
Staff
Donor
It's not specified while installing PGBlitz. You can create whatever folders you want in your tdrive, then tell your downloaders and Plex to look there for the media.
I.E. instead of having Plex look in /mnt/unionfs/TV it uses /mnt/unionfs/Recorded TV

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
This sounds like a great idea but is not feasible. The reason is some people will be insanely picky about move it all, select certain folders, folders within folders. Basically, we set up the transport mechanism for you, but the user is responsible after that. Then you have gdrive and tdrive and shifting data around between four points is complicated. But thanks for posting a suggest ;). And when this occurs, you have to download all the data and reupload. In the end, unionfs merges all of 4 points if pgblitz encrypted is selected.

Reactions: MrDoob

Uy9KC7OP2R2yn6TZVSMP

Blitz 2nd Class
Staff
Ever since upgrading to 8.5.8 (from like 6.x), I've been experiencing a steady 1 request per second floor of API requests. Is this something we're aware of? screenshot for reference as I'm hoping an upgrae to 8.6/8.7 may solve it.

This is with pgblitz with 6 keys by the way but the main graph is the main key, not one of the worker keys.

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
nope, nothing has changed in terms of numbers, programs, or script modifications. All 8.6 was a rewrite of the execution of pgblitz/pgmove (but still deploys the same formatted script in terms of upload)

risbo

Blitz 3rd Class
When performing backups, rather than listing each container individually have an "All" option. Likewise with restore.

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
This was purposely taken out. The reason is because some backups are nightmarishly big and we had people who ran out of disk space and crashed their box. The main ones are plex and emby taking up vast amounts of data.

vFlagR

Blitz 2nd Class
Would be nice to have it as an option, possibly with a warning. I did a full backup yesterday and having to type out 15 application names is a bit tedious.

Xployt

Blitz 1st Class
Staff
Sponsor
Patron
What about the same option that's under Watchtower;
All (Except Plex and Emby)

I just type everything in and probably still will lol.

captngimpy

Blitz 1st Class
I would like to see a way have quickly adding and removing file extensions that are excluded from pgblitz with out have to go in and edit the script.

Malykai

Blitz 3rd Class
Being able to use organizrv2 for authentication would be nice. Currently just forking it and updating. But it has an api where you can specify a group level that is allowed access and uses Plex to allow users that have access to your server automatically as whatever level you setup. I do this so friends can request etc and not bother me lol. Just have to give myself higher rights to see portainer etc that others can’t

Reactions: cardinalfielder

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
makes sense. if you ever accomplish, let us know and we can look into it. organizrv2 is not high on the radar with all the things going on due to pgshield protecting the apps (and i personally never use the program), but makes sense.

Malykai

Blitz 3rd Class
I have it working for mine, but I just added a variable orgauth with the gauth and changed the ones I wanted. Here is a link to my Core Apps repo, I still have it for 8.4. It has the group hard coded in the yml, I'm not as familiar with ansible as I would like to be. Having it hard coded would probably be ok if it was setup so only Co-Admin or something could get to the config/maintenance/etc items and only a few are set to allow anyone.

Xployt

Blitz 1st Class
Staff
Sponsor
Patron
In regards to PGTrakt what if users can enter a userwatchedlist?
These can be riddled with movies/tv shows which will then be downloaded using the appropriate container.
Only thought of this as I was adding a list to Radarr and it had TV shows in also however Sonarr doesn't support lists.

Just an idea........not really a huge need for it but thought I'd share.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.