8.0 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

plexserver.hetzner

Blitz 3rd Class
I just reinstalled the base OS and did the 8.0.4 install, sonarr, netdata and plex opens fine.
But installing nzbget and sabnzb i am unable to open the web page.

seems that the docker image for these 2 is not running and does not show in installed apps section as well.

During the install, i get this for both apps :

["chown: cannot access '/datadrive/downloads/nzbget': No such file or directory"]

plexserver.hetzner

Blitz 3rd Class
nzbget war running fine for me under 8.0.1, still going

admin mentioned something the paths and folders will be refreshed, maybe that's your issue right there...
I had to change the Download path settings to /mnt/downloads for nzbget to work.

now after configuring sonarr, while I add series and put path /unionfs/tv/, it says not valid. I do see/mnt/unionfs/tv folder locally, but sonarr does not take it.

I do see the /mnt/unionfs folders in Google drive, did a test upload from the server and showed up there. :(

Last edited:

shmookles

Blitz 3rd Class
will you guys consider adding xTeVe M3U proxy as one of the default containers? its by far the best way to add IPTV into Plex live TV/DVR.

daveftw84

Blitz Samurai
Donor
im on 8.0.4 and every download is failing while moving to completed folder. i tried changing paths to no luck

daveftw84

Blitz Samurai
Donor
TASK [Deploying portainer] *****************************************************
Saturday 05 January 2019 22:49:41 +0100 (0:00:00.020) 0:00:01.871 ******
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Error connecting: Error while fetching server API version: ('Connection aborted.', error(2, 'No such file or directory'))"}

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Coz i did before 8.0.5 was released and I'm scared to screw everything up after gettin all working!!

I will upgrade it now!

Btw, a big thanks for this project and the effort you are putting into it :)
ya the little number bumps are minor and documented :D

murkr

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
Donor
Loving the update notes on Feature for 8.0.11. I was sure you'd come up with something, good work :)

ink0gnito

Blitz 2nd Class
Hi i made a fresh install on ubt 18.04LTS. The Installations works, but after reboot of the vm i get this error after login.

/etc/update-motd.d/10-sysinfo: line31: unexpected EOF while looking for matching ``´
/etc/update-motd.d/10-sysinfo: line45: syntax error: unexpected end of file
run-parts: /etc/update-motd.d/10-sysinfo excited with return code 2

plex_noob

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
Donor
Hi,
Made a fresh install and everything went smooth. Is it normal PG Shield does nothing? I have to CTRL + C to recover.
Great job!

Sined

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Hi i made a fresh install on ubt 18.04LTS. The Installations works, but after reboot of the vm i get this error after login.

/etc/update-motd.d/10-sysinfo: line31: unexpected EOF while looking for matching ``´
/etc/update-motd.d/10-sysinfo: line45: syntax error: unexpected end of file
run-parts: /etc/update-motd.d/10-sysinfo excited with return code 2
ya that i have no idea. i run on vm's all the time and havne't seen that. is it doing it everytime u login?

ink0gnito

Blitz 2nd Class
Yes everytime when i login, but not on ssh login.
The error appears on novnc login. I have running the plexguide vm on my Proxmox host.
novnc login is comparable like tty login.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Status
Not open for further replies.