7.7 Changelog

longman391

Blitz 3rd Class
Donor
Patron
Is there a way in 7.7 to get a listing of when backups are scheduled? The new installer and containers are great, but if you install more than a couple new apps at once w/ random backup times there doesn't seem to be a way to later review when backups are scheduled. I want to ensure that an app isn't randomly scheduled to backup during a time when users are highly likely to be using it (like plex during prime time, for example).

Simpleton

Blitz 2nd Class
Donor
I keep getting the same error over and over, fresh install after fresh install...
looks like a typo in an ansible playbook.

CrashpiG

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
I'm getting it from a fresh install now, the server ships with 16.04 then I update to 18.04 then install plexguide.

rcarteraz

Blitz Sergeant
I have a question about oauth before I go through the process of updating and configuring this. I have 2 servers. A hetzner (runs plex) and a GCE Feeder (the arrs and what not). Each server has its own domain. If I want to setup PG Shield under the plex server domain, will it still work with the GCE server since it has a different domain? I hope this makes sense.

rcarteraz

Blitz Sergeant
It appears adding both domains to the oauth allows it to work with either of them..... Also, 7.7.3 is the last one listed as stable. On a post from Tuesday you stated you were going to continue working on getting 7.7 squared away however it appears you are already working on 8.0 and updating that version. Is 7.7 being abandoned then?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.