7.6 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Team,
NOTE:  Please see the 7.5 changelog if using a prior install about nzbget, sabnzbd, raddar, and sonarr
HOT:  To install, use the new installer on the install page!

Fixes for 7.6.12
PGFork has been repaired.  Update, run plexguide, and wait 1 min.  Commands update in the background.

Fixes for 7.6.11
AppGuard has been removed from SABNZBD, Tautulli, and NZBGET as where by default on new installs, the username and password is plex / guide.  We’ll continue to improve the security posture of the apps and reduce appguard to only work on apps with no protection.
To enforce, update to 7.6.11 and redeploy sabnzbd, tautulli, and or nzbget to remove appguard from working.  If the app is missing in pgbox, it’s ok; just type it and you can redeploy!

Fixes for 7.6.10 

Creates a default user and password for new installs

user:  plex
pass:  guide

New...
Continue reading...

Last edited:
Reactions: MrDoob

timekills

Blitz Samurai
Staff
Donor
Some really impressive updates recently. I've donated to projects that were good before, but the management and focus on this has been outstanding.

Really appreciate the custom container addition - this will pay dividends in users experimenting and potentially developing application solutions usable by many.

Also, a little late but the 7.5+ improvement to PG Blitz including the search for "lost" files is great. It even seems to speed up the initial time to transfer for all files.

oh - and Merry Christmas!

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
I was about to try out the latest 7.5 release :p - Looks like my timing was bad as it doesn't seem backwards compatible
you can install 7.5 and 7.6 will install on top of it fine.

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Thanks then I'll go ahead! Just made a small donation for the first time ever for such a project, it's perhaps not much but I had to at least give a thanks during the holidays for something which has been awesome for quite a while now.

Happy holidays pal
i've seen your username in the past believe (due to how crazy long it is) haha :D happy holidays to you. being a member counts most :D

Reactions: tonycfromit

Uy9KC7OP2R2yn6TZVSMP

Blitz 2nd Class
Staff
i've seen your username in the past believe (due to how crazy long it is) haha :D happy holidays to you. being a member counts most :D
Yep we chatted on reddit I believe at first, then on slack, then discord and now here. I'm not very active in here but not a day goes by where I'm not playing with my plexguide setup :)

timekills

Blitz Samurai
Staff
Donor
Yep we chatted on reddit I believe at first, then on slack, then discord and now here. I'm not very active in here but not a day goes by where I'm not playing with my plexguide setup :)
If I spent 10% as much time actually watching anything I have on the Plex setup as I spend "upgrading" it I'd probably have every movie released in the past 50 years watched by now.

"Everything is working great, time to relax and enjoy a...ooh look, a Plexguide update!"

P.S. yeah, yeah, I'll quit muddying up the forum post and leave it to relevant comments now.

Reactions: loa92

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
haha trying to get the code down to prevent rewrites, i say it's about 75 percent there now. gotta fix the gce, a few of the tools, and options after; with the containers and wiki lol :D

Reactions: tonycfromit

yuvrajgill10

Blitz 2nd Class
If I upgrade from 7.5.4 to 7.6.1, do I still need to redeploy Sonarr, Radarr and my SABnzbd client? Seems to be working fine after upgrading...

Just tried installing NZBGet, but it keeps asking for a username and password like if I had App Guard deployed...but I removed App Guard and it still is coming up

Last edited:

macfreaker

Blitz Sergeant
Backer
I have a problem with sonarrbeta. NZBGet is downloading fine but the series are not copied to my tdrive. With Lidarr and Radarr I have no problem.

Reactions: Admin9705

AlecHex

Blitz Noob

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Reactions: MrDoob

Taback

Blitz 2nd Class
Getting this error when I backup sonarr/radarr container on 7.6.1.

1545732579482.png

mcap100

Blitz 3rd Class
hi Admin9705,

Merry Christmas!! Love your work.

I Installed 7.6 last night on clean Debian 9.6 VM.

I tried to install Plex both public and plex pass editions. When I navigate to IP:32400 I get this:

CuUCwqj.png

Also, trying to update to 7.6.1 and this happens:

Screenshot at 09-43-17.png

Emby installs fine. I've restarted and reinstalled plex several times with no success.

mcap100

Blitz 3rd Class
rerun the installer and let me know if it fixes it. i have an idea what to do for this if it occurs to anyone again.
this fixed it. thanks...

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
I'm not sure how to redo them; I've uninstalled and reinstalled nzbget multiple times but it still asks for a username and password
ya the username and password is plex / guide osrry had the firs one caps, it's in the wiki :D; i'll improve pg by adding special messages to each prodcut

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Status
Not open for further replies.