7.5 Changelog

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbadk

Blitz Samurai
Staff
An update of my system @Admin9705

I deleted my server and installed Debian. New fresh setup and running latest beta. Everything is runing smooth again. You are a champ (y):coffee:(y):love:

Reactions: Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
An update of my system @Admin9705

I deleted my server and installed Debian. New fresh setup and running latest beta. Everything is runing smooth again. You are a champ (y):coffee:(y):love:
ya running a new gce. just some minor flaws, but working out well.

bubbadk

Blitz Samurai
Staff
I have a dedicated at hetzner. all running smooth with torrents. But nothing happens with nzbget.
this is the setup with nzbget :
nzbget1.JPG

and this is the setup at portainer. and when i look in completed. There's nothing there. It under the long docker dir. or ?!?!?

nzbget2.JPG

scrffybear80

Blitz 3rd Class
Sponsor
Donor
Is there anyway to bring back the old RCLONE gdrive mounting menu back. The new version will not allow you to set the root folder.

Reactions: Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Is there anyway to bring back the old RCLONE gdrive mounting menu back. The new version will not allow you to set the root folder.
it's in the wiki. you can configure by typing rclone config --config /opt/appdata/plexguide/rclone.conf - just run what we have first, then run that and then deploy.

this move has been made to simplify and standardize execution. since it's rollout, there are 100's less post about issue with rclone and etc.

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
But what if they are stuck in lets say sabnzbd :)
ah stupid me :D thinking nzbget, ya doing testing this week to sort all this out :D and release a major build. then onward to the rest of the containers, torrents next

bubbadk

Blitz Samurai
Staff
i would love to get nzbget to work. but can't get it to work at all. so much quicker than sabnzbd. but no matter what i do, i can't find the data :unsure::unsure::LOL:

denzel

Blitz 2nd Class
Donor
I didn't really understand how do I have to do the backup of sonarr, radarr and nzbget before the upgrade?

pYTTH

Blitz Legioner
Staff
i would love to get nzbget to work. but can't get it to work at all. so much quicker than sabnzbd. but no matter what i do, i can't find the data :unsure::unsure::LOL:
Have you checked inside the docker? I believe your data is sitting there.

Log into the container via shell and run a find for big files (50M +) to see if it finds something....

Status
Not open for further replies.