7.5 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMDMonkey

Blitz 3rd Class
Staff
Looks like the 7.5.5 beta is breaking the Radarr (prob. SonarrBeta, too.) container from being able to see the files since you moved them into /config/Downloads. You might want to change Radarr, Sonarr, and SonarrBeta containers to have the same path inside.

Reactions: Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Looks like the 7.5.5 beta is breaking the Radarr (prob. SonarrBeta, too.) container from being able to see the files since you moved them into /config/Downloads. You might want to change Radarr, Sonarr, and SonarrBeta containers to have the same path inside.
Good feedback. Ya the change aligns it. I have have been able to upload files with the changes

IMDMonkey

Blitz 3rd Class
Staff
Good feedback. Ya the change aligns it. I have have been able to upload files with the changes
I made changes on the github 7.5edge release that make the radarr.yml and sonarrbeta.yml match the sonarr.yml configuration for that path.

Pull requests #731 and #732 are ready for your approval.

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Last edited:

bubbadk

Blitz Samurai
Staff
still got the issue that all downloads get stucks in GDSA directories, They show up on unionfs, but not TDRIVE and GDRIVE

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
still got the issue that all downloads get stucks in GDSA directories, They show up on unionfs, but not TDRIVE and GDRIVE
i haven't encountered this, but have an idea to put a system into place. to force roll stuck items to the next working gdsa

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
That would be awesome mate. Been stuck there since yesterday. not moving anything :)
wonder if it's the upload ban and it hasn't rolled over. just let it sit for the next 24 hours and lets see if it moves. if it does, it confirms that issue

bubbadk

Blitz Samurai
Staff
is it possible to move the data from one GDSA directory to another. just to trigger it. or is theree another way to trigger the upload

tonycfromit

Blitz 1st Class
Staff
well copied it to /mnt/move. That triggered it (y)
Did you copy it or move it? Did you do anything else to prep it before doing so? Just curious as I have had this happen in the past and would like to add what you have done to my server notes.

Thanks!

bubbadk

Blitz Samurai
Staff
i just copied the whole directories (tv/<name of series/season/episode> to mnt/move

but sabnzbd have a problem. it does not move anything unfortunently

bubbadk

Blitz Samurai
Staff
Tkes about 10 seconds for 2.3 gigs to upload. But no. It doesn't upload. it lies dormant in GDSA direcotries :unsure::unsure::)
weird.JPG

tonycfromit

Blitz 1st Class
Staff
i just copied the whole directories (tv/<name of series/season/episode> to mnt/move

but sabnzbd have a problem. it does not move anything unfortunently
The main reason I asked is because, when I have done something like this in the past, copying made 2x of the files and blocked movement because it wanted to move from the move folder and now couldn't which gave me fits for about a day. Eventually, I just cut the files and pasted them in a folder on my T drive, restarted, let the system reset and then moved them back one at a time. This was insanely difficult and time consuming because of the size and number of files, so I was hoping you found a better way. Considering the system changes going on, this situation may not make for a very good example of the process we are talking about, so let's reconsider and discuss once that all gets straightened out.

bubbadk

Blitz Samurai
Staff
When I copy it to move. It just recycles back to gdsa again. It is not uploading to tdrive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.