7.4 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Please report deployment of pgblitz and pgmove work out!  Tested, saw results fine; did on both debian and ubuntu!
Fixes Made to 7.4.13

Changed menu item for network auditor to display exit with Z instead of [4].  A visual fix.

Fixes Made to 7.4.12

Fixed PG to now overwrite previous key values for client id & secret; before it would just stack which was incorrect.  Thanks for those posting about the issue.  I would recommend to go through the process again so it launches correctly, please move off .11 soon as possible.  I used 2 different systems as a demo.

Fixes Made  for 7.4.11

GCrypt & TCrypt will now work.  When rclone.conf was rewritten, they were not tracked; thus not added causing the services to fail.  Works now.
PGBlitz out of Beta
Recommended if...
Continue reading...

Last edited:

meteo

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
Testing out 7.4.2 on a brand new hetzner debian install. Run into problems.
Had issues earlier with keys, thought I would try again. Like the new layout btw!
All setup, deleted previous service accounts, generate new service accounts, bam.
Code:
cat: /var/plexguide/project.final: No such file or directory
Created service account [gdsa414293685].
ERROR: (gcloud.iam.service-accounts.keys.create) INVALID_ARGUMENT: Invalid service account email (gdsa414293685@.iam.gserviceaccount.com).
Hopefully it's easy enough to fix. Thanks again for all the hardwork and improvements :)

EDIT: Strange, once process completes it then shows 20 keys active with the right email/name attached.
But if you select the email generator to list them all for copy/pasting new teamdrive members it's blank.

Last edited:

meteo

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
Found another bug with performance modes, though I think you mentioned Debian isn't entirely updated.
After viewing the processor policies rather then rebooting the machine it exits showing this line of code.
Code:
Press [ANY] Key to Continue - will reboot the machinebash: /opt/plexguide/roles/processor/scripts/processor-menu-new.sh: No such file or directory
Not script-breaking but a few typos here and there, will try and note them all down in future.

Reactions: Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Found another bug with performance modes, though I think you mentioned Debian isn't entirely updated.
After viewing the processor policies rather then rebooting the machine it exits showing this line of code.
Code:
Press [ANY] Key to Continue - will reboot the machinebash: /opt/plexguide/roles/processor/scripts/processor-menu-new.sh: No such file or directory
Not script-breaking but a few typos here and there, will try and note them all down in future.
hey that's great info, i figured that and the modules need to hide if debian is dedicated.

Testing out 7.4.2 on a brand new hetzner debian install. Run into problems.
Had issues earlier with keys, thought I would try again. Like the new layout btw!
All setup, deleted previous service accounts, generate new service accounts, bam.
Code:
cat: /var/plexguide/project.final: No such file or directory
Created service account [gdsa414293685].
ERROR: (gcloud.iam.service-accounts.keys.create) INVALID_ARGUMENT: Invalid service account email (gdsa414293685@.iam.gserviceaccount.com).
Hopefully it's easy enough to fix. Thanks again for all the hardwork and improvements :)

EDIT: Strange, once process completes it then shows 20 keys active with the right email/name attached.
But if you select the email generator to list them all for copy/pasting new teamdrive members it's blank.
i believe it, i've seen that which is a focus for the next beta push. do you like the consolidation of stuff?

meteo

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
Just waiting on fix for the key generation, can't get server up without them. If you need any more info just let me know. Everything seems configured correctly for generation/deployment. Menu layout is much cleaner and easier to navigate, do like it. Suggest after configuring gdrive/tdrive mark with asterix, thought my settings hadn't stuck and double-checked.

Touching base on the Debian performance modes again, when enabling performance it mostly works.

TASK [performance : Disable Scaling Frequency UB18] **********************************************************************
Friday 07 December 2018 05:50:23 +1000 (0:00:00.018) 0:00:01.659 *******
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": true, "cmd": "systemctl disable ondemand", "delta": "0:00:00.002933", "end": "2 018-12-07 05:50:23.603037", "msg": "non-zero return code", "rc": 1, "start": "2018-12-07 05:50:23.600104", "stderr": "Fail ed to disable unit: No such file or directory", "stderr_lines": ["Failed to disable unit: No such file or directory"], "st dout": "", "stdout_lines": []}
to retry, use: --limit @/opt/plexguide/roles/processor/processor.retry

Fails on this one task, checking perfomance policies after running script shows jump from 800mhz to 4.6ghz idle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Just waiting on fix for the key generation, can't get server up without them. If you need any more info just let me know. Everything seems configured correctly for generation/deployment. Menu layout is much cleaner and easier to navigate, do like it. Suggest after configuring gdrive/tdrive mark with asterix, thought my settings hadn't stuck and double-checked.

Touching base on the Debian performance modes again, when enabling performance it mostly works.

TASK [performance : Disable Scaling Frequency UB18] **********************************************************************
Friday 07 December 2018 05:50:23 +1000 (0:00:00.018) 0:00:01.659 *******
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": true, "cmd": "systemctl disable ondemand", "delta": "0:00:00.002933", "end": "2 018-12-07 05:50:23.603037", "msg": "non-zero return code", "rc": 1, "start": "2018-12-07 05:50:23.600104", "stderr": "Fail ed to disable unit: No such file or directory", "stderr_lines": ["Failed to disable unit: No such file or directory"], "st dout": "", "stdout_lines": []}
to retry, use: --limit @/opt/plexguide/roles/processor/processor.retry

Fails on this one task, checking perfomance policies after running script shows jump from 800mhz to 4.6ghz idle.
Ya there will be an icon or color code

Reactions: meteo
Status
Not open for further replies.