What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion 401 Error from Google OAuth

magicalnoise

PG Version
8.6.3 (I believe)
Mount Type
Move Unencrypted
Server Type
Remote - VPS
After setting client ID and secret, I attempt to set GDrive, and PGBlitz gives me a URL from Google for oauth as well as a URL for pgblitz:

#REMOVED

The PGBlitz domain doesn't work, it's loading a page about Plesk configuration, and visiting the site after generating the URL for google, I go to it and get a 401 error for invalid client. I'm unable to proceed any further in setting this up because Google won't issue me a

Anyone else have this problem, or suggestions for how to move forward?

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MrDoob

for what you want the OAuthc ??

PGshield ????

here the read page -->

magicalnoise

for what you want the OAuthc ??

PGshield ????

here the read page -->

I'm in the PGClone setup. I am at a page where I have the following output:
[1] Client ID & Secret [ACTIVE]
[2] GDrive [NOT-SET]

[A] Deploy Unencrypted Move
Throttle [10 MB]
[C] Options
[Z] Exit
--
I have set #1 with the client ID and secret for my Google Account (which is different from where the files are, the files are in an EDU account). I am trying to do #2 here, It gives me a URL which is supposed to generate a token from me after I login with my EDU account. But instead I get a 401 error from Google when clicking on the link that PGBlitz gives me

EDIT: the 401 error is "invalid client" but I don't understand what it means in this context.

M

MrDoob

do you create here the login details for PGclone -->

or do you create it on your privat Google account

magicalnoise

do you create here the login details for PGclone -->

or do you create it on your privat Google account
I have an EDU account, a personal @gmail.com account (where I got the client ID and secret previously) and a Gsuite account at domain I own (where I have several thousand dollars in credits). I attempted to get the client ID and secret ID from the console.developers.google.com while logged in with my Gsuite account, as I plan to eventually migrate the files over the next month from my EDU account to the google drive account associate with my GSuite (I have 10TB of files so that transfer will take me some time)

M

MrDoob

not really need it so many time

i moved from drive a to drive b round 60TB in under 20mins .. just use the share options and move the files to an diffent drive name

so thats all

you can move round 100 TB in under 1h .. thats google .. simple name and owner changing

magicalnoise

not really need it so many time

i moved from drive a to drive b round 60TB in under 20mins .. just use the share options and move the files to an diffent drive name

so thats all

you can move round 100 TB in under 1h .. thats google .. simple name and owner changing
Wow. I have no idea it was that simple. So I can share everything from my EDU account to my own GSuite account just by sharing the folder and moving it over from a shared folder to one only under my GSuite?

M

MrDoob

EDU -> share to GSuite own account

right click on the tdrive --> move files --> to new drive

thats all

magicalnoise

EDU -> share to GSuite own account

right click on the tdrive --> move files --> to new drive

thats all
Sadly this isn't working for me as you have described, only individual files can be moved to a team drive, not folders. so that method won't work for me. Sharing the files to my GSuite from the EDU works fine, but the EDU account retains ownership, and when I try to transfer ownership of the files, I get an error that I can't transfer ownership outside the domain (referring to the EDU account)

edit: I'm using ccsf for my edu account

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors